Beginning September 22, 2021 guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of vaccination and proof of ID at the point of entry per Provincial Guidelines.
- Second dose receipt (can be printed or downloaded from the Ontario Health website), a receipt signed by an Indigenous health provider or a receipt from another jurisdiction. These documents must show that the date of administration was at least 14 days prior.
- Proof of ID (birth certificate, a citizenship card, a drivers licence, a government issued identification card, including a health card, an Indian Status Card or Indigenous Membership Card, a passport or a permanent resident card).
An enhanced certificate is expected to become available on October 22 (optional).
COVID PRE- SCREENING FORM/ PURCHASE CONDITIONS:
On the day of visitation to the waterpark, I confirm that I and everyone in my party have read and agree to the following Covid prescreening items below:
a) Have not travelled outside the Country in the last 14 days
b) Have not been told by a public health unit that I have been identified as a close contact of someone who currently has COVID-19
c) Have not been told by a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told to be currently isolating (staying at home)
d) Have not, in the last 14 days, received a COVID Alert exposure notified and have not yet tested negative
e) Have not tested positive for COVID-19
f) Have not, in the last 14 days, been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID 19
g) Have any of the symptoms below indicated by the Province of Ontario as being related to COVID-19 including:
- Fever ( a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius/100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher)
- Cough or barking cough
o (that's new or worsening (continuous, more than usual making a whistling noise when breathing and not related to other known causes or conditions (e.g. Asthma, post-infective airways, COPD)
- Shortness of breath
o (out of breath, unable to breathe deeply)-not related to other known causes or conditions ( eg. Asthma )
- Decrease or Loss of sense of taste or smell.- not related to other known causes or conditions
o ( e.g. allergies, neurological disorders )
- Sore throat.
- Difficulty swallowing
o (painful swallowing)-not related to other known causes (eg. Seasonal allergies, acid reflux).
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis).
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- Headache that’s unusual or long lasting- not related to other known causes or conditions
o ( e.g. tension headaches, chronic migraines )
- Digestive issues like nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain -not related to other known causes or conditions
o (e.g. irritable bowel syndrome, menstrual cramps)
- Muscle aches that are unusual or long lasting.- not related to other known causes or conditions-
o (e.g. sudden injury, fibromyalgia etc.)
- Extreme tiredness that is unusual( fatigue, lack of energy).- not related to other known causes or conditions
o (e.g. depression, insomnia, thyroid dysfunction )
- Falling down often